[governance] "US aims to block bid to give UN control of Internet"

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:03:54 EDT 2012

Sheer overstated paranoia and coordinated online diplomacy propaganda to
ascertain one country only position on unilateral control of the Internet,
btw we will continue to read a lot of this all over until WCIT happens.

I would have been amused if this was published in Pakistani newspapers, but
yahoo....... here where i live..because the country still doesn't believe
that there have been positive social, economic and political developments
due to the Internet, read the OIC statement read by Pakistan in last year's
HRC meeting.

Fouad Bajwa