[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Thu Aug 2 06:35:42 EDT 2012

Roland,

Excellent summary of useful activities that have helped the Internet
exist for so many years, despite it's "disruptive" effect on so many
things of life and empires-to-be.

By the way, I have also noticed an phenomenon that many political people
try very hard to not talk to us, as to not hear/see any of this and thus
not change their set course... but, the world is small.

Daniel