RES: [governance] Rights issues in Azerbaijan / What will CS @ Baku do?

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Apr 30 19:04:13 EDT 2012

Robert, you right and let´s also pay attention to the vote in US Senate as
below. Even being a US internal issue still lots of government are used to
follow US bills . I personally do not believe the Senate will vote in favor
and still have Obama´s veto to use. But worth some attention.

best

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

IT Trend