DRAFT: PLEASE COMMENT JOVAN/VLADA Re: [governance] May consultation: IGC input RP and access

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Apr 30 05:29:15 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I sent a note to encourage Judy (thanks Judy :-)) and other MAG
members to get these two issues on the agenda of next month's meeting.
 First thing is to get a placeholder for discussion.

I think a joint statement/recommendations from Diplo and the IGC on
remote access would be very positive. Not a controversial issue, the
Internet technical community and business will I'm sure support.
Something all want to get right.

Best,

Adam