[governance] May consultation: IGC input

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Apr 30 01:49:17 EDT 2012

Judy, hi.

Perhaps you could suggest on the MAG mailing list that there's a slot
on the agenda of both the open consultation and the MAG meeting for
discussion of accessibility.  Could be part of the host country
discussion of the venue.

And could you or one of the other MAG members also suggest remote
access also be discussed during both meetings.

We don't need to develop proposals at the moment, just ask that the
topics are on the agenda.

Best,

Adam