[governance] IGF 2012 - Venue / Change in plans?

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sun Apr 29 17:50:33 EDT 2012

Katitza,

The venue listed on the igf2012.az website is different then the one that was mentioned at the IGF / MAG Open consultation back in February.

Should the Baku Expo site be confirmed at the upcoming consultation, then the IGF will be taking place at the - exact same - location as BakuTel <http://www.bakutel.az/>. No doubt UN security will need to cordon off the two areas so that IGF delegates can benefit from the protections, rights and privileges afforded to UN official meetings.

regards

Robert