[governance] May 14 meeting in Geneva?

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:30:48 EDT 2012

Dear Izumi & all:
I will be there too. Thank you for the effort to arrange this meeting. I
would kindly request to shift the meeting time from 16:00-18:00 to
18:00-20:00. I am requesting this because there is a session about
Partnership on measuring ICT for development which will take place between
14:45 - 18:00 and I am planning to attend it.

Beside if we end the meeting on 20:00, it will be more suitable time for
dinner. If the place is an issue, I will be staying at the Epsom manotel
and we can meet there. It is close to rue Lausanne.

Best Regards,

Qusai AlShatti