[governance] New MAG announced

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Apr 27 11:32:36 EDT 2012

Well blogging takes more time than reporting to the list...

Some civil society reps are not even in this list so they will report to
their members
or what they consider is their stakeholder group.

Some consider the IGC as their stakeholder group for reporting back,
especially those
who are selected by IGC. Some others, might report to their own members,
I guess.

I think that even those not selected by IGC but are in the list would
like to share more
sensitive issues but have concerns about the openness of the list.

So if IGC does not have a strong structure for civil participation only,
then, maybe
everything should become public? Again: I do not have an answer.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990