[governance] New MAG announced

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Thu Apr 26 11:33:19 EDT 2012

In message
<CAHuaJtMidpB7=fp5A-gu9Qtg2GkMR_186Eh4si6g+OLSr+zEMA at mail.gmail.com>, at
23:34:26 on Wed, 25 Apr 2012, Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com> writes
>A UN press release for the renewed MAG has been issued and is
>available at : http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2012/pi2025.doc.htm

So we have a significant rotation (33 of 56) although not quite
two-thirds (that would be 37).

Of the original members from 2006, nine remain. From that cohort we say
goodbye to Ayaz Bayramov, Daniel Dardailler, Bill Graham, Jeanette
Hofmann, Michael Katundu, George Papadatos and Emily Taylor.

Once again nine remain from the cohort of 2007 with nine retiring (I
won't list them all).

The biggest turnover is from the 2009 cohort, with only five remaining
and fifteen taking their leave.

(2008 and 2011 saw only very minor changes).
--
Roland Perry