[governance] MAG renewal just released

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:11:29 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Warm Greetings from Washington D.C!  Congratulations to all those that were
appointed into the MAG. There is alot of work to be done, without a doubt.
I can see that the MAG is diverse and populated with experts and it is
great to see wide geographical coverage. For those who did not make it,
please consider applying next time.

We would call upon the IGC to give our support to the MAG members.

There is alot of work that needs to be done and all hands are needed on
deck.

Kind Regards,
Sala
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:33 AM, Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google <
tracyhackshaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great to some familiar faces and some new ones.
>
> Congrats to all selected, and thanks to all who have served previously.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Tracy
>  On Apr 26, 2012 4:14 AM, "Siranush Vardanyan" <
> siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   Congratulations to all selected MAG members. Wish you success with
>> this challenging but important position.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Siranush
>>
>> Siranush Vardanyan
>> Armenia
>>
>>  ------------------------------
>> From: iza at anr.org
>> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:58:55 +0900
>> To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
>> Subject: [governance] MAG renewal just released
>>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> IGF multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) has been renewed:
>> http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/magabout/941-mag-2012-
>>
>> I am one of the new members, now. Will do my best to facilitate better
>> communication between CS IGC and MAG, to further enhance civil society
>> engagement to the IGF, and improve IGF's multistakeholder works and
>> outcomes with my colleagues.
>>
>> Being a co-coordinator of IGC, it will be a good challenge, and I
>> sincerely ask you for continued support, critiques, and understanding.
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Izumi

>>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/