[governance] New MAG announced

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 05:31:40 EDT 2012

Dear Fouad and All:
I would like to congratulate all the my colleagues from IGC who were
selected as MAG members. As for you Fouad, I had the privelage to work with
you and coordinate together CS positions. You were genuine in your views
and in defending CS stance. I look forward to work with you in the future.

Regards,,

Qusai AlShatti