AW: [governance] New MAG announced

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Apr 25 17:52:02 EDT 2012

Congratulations to all our people who have made its way to the MAG. Great challenge, great opportunity, great responsibility. IGC should do its best to help and support. BTW, eight out of the 56 MAG members are former fellows or faculty members from the Meissen Summer School on Internet Governance (SSIG).

wolfgang