[governance] Fwd: Call for NomCom volunteers of 25

Naveed haq naveedpta at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:52:57 EDT 2012

Dear Izumi,

I would like to enlist as a volunteer.

Best Regards,

Naveed-ul-Haq

From: iza at anr.org
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:15:49 +0900
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
Subject: [governance] Fwd: Call for NomCom volunteers of 25

Sorry for my posting these messages to the old list, (using G-mail),
and we have added four more volunteers, that means we need five
more people to be chosen for 5 NomCom members plus a few reserves.

best,

izumi

----------------

A few days more to go, and we need 9 more people to volunteer for NomCom candidates. Please JUST DO IT, Now!!
Izumi
2012年4月16日月曜日 Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org:

Hi, so far, I received following 15 volunteers.

Dr Jeremy Malcolm

Iliya Bazlyankov

Ginger Paque

Charity Gamboa-Embley