[governance] Congratulations Louis Pouzin!

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Apr 24 06:37:49 EDT 2012

Congrats Louis!  And I see that an APC colleague and pioneer of
networking in Africa has also been inducted.

Nancy Hafkin!

http://internethalloffame.org/inductees/nancy-hafkin

This is fantastic news... for many of us who joined/built the internet
in Africa in the 1990s it was Nancy who made it possible. Certainly
APC's work in Africa would not have been possible with her support
during her years at the UN Economic Commission for Africa in Addis.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692