[governance] IGF 2012 / Call for Workshop Proposals / Deadline - April 12

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Apr 19 06:01:02 EDT 2012

Thanks Parminder and Adam for your suggestions.

I didn't mean developing country governments by "some governments",
but quite a few now, in the context of SOPA, PIPA etc, or privacy
concerns, CIRs, etc.  And yes, there are moves from big business,
as well.

So, instead of deleting the whole sentence, how about replacing
"governments" with "actors". It is not the intention of this phrase to
argue who is trying
to control, rather, in general terms to raising awareness.

If that is still not good enough, Parminder or others, then yes let's drop that.

izumi

"While some actors are calling for tighter control of the Internet,
how the actual “improved” IGF remain relevant will be the central
focus of this workshop."

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>