[governance] IGF 2012 / Updates ... ?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Apr 6 21:31:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I don't know where you find money.
I just ask people/organizations I know of who have money.
Often offering to write some report, paper or do some research in return for the funding.

Various of my friends think I am too brazen about'standing on street corners offering "will write for travel funding"
And I am sure there are those on IGC that would suspect me of selling myself, though I think I remain true to my beliefs no matter who my patron may end up being.  I can't seem to write things I don't beleive in.

Sometimes I find full funding
Sometimes I find partial funding
and sometimes my credit card provides funding in return for interest payments.

but even after using my credit card I don't stop begging for funding until I either find it or it is too late to bother.

avri