[governance] ITU Broadband Commission

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Apr 4 16:20:48 EDT 2012

On Apr 4, 2012, at 3:24 PM, Jean-Louis FULLSACK wrote:

> This is another opinion on the BBC and its "activity". It's not coming from the "critical" CS activists.
>
> Source TelecomTV Newsletter URL :
> http://www.telecomtv.com/comspace_newsDetail.aspx?n=48590&id=f6518dac-5240-4f26-b46b-277875988af6&utm_campaign=DailyNews030412CanTheBroadbandCommission&utm_medium=email&utm_source=TTV-Daily-News-Alert

Solid assessment.  I'll note that It doesn't appear to take any objection to the
Broadband Commission process or the outcomes in the recent report, other than
to note that the Commission needs to operate faster (i.e. "at Internet speed")

FYI,
/John

Disclaimers: My views alone. No grad students were harmed in production of this email.