[governance] IGF 2012 / Updates ... ?

Sivasubramanian M isolatednet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:47:18 EDT 2012

Google Map shows Hilton and Park Inn almost as overlapping each other, but
Mariott looks half a mile away from these two Hotels. If IGF plans to have
the meetings spread between Hilton and Park and examine if it is possible
to set up three or four meeting room like Tents, perhaps with Air
conditioning, movements between workshops would be easier at BAKU than it
was at Nairobi.

Sivasubramanian M