[governance] IGF 2012 / Updates ... ?

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Apr 4 12:56:05 EDT 2012

There are of course a number of problems with the separated venue model. Beyond the difficulty for participants to move between workshops easily and quickly, the biggest problem I see is that it creates more security checkpoints one has to go through, giving local authorities a greater ability to police/control the attendees.

Avri