[governance] IGF 2012 / Call for Workshop Proposals / Deadline - April 12

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Apr 1 21:16:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

After a few e-mail exchange with friends, I have put a basic framework
for the workshop I would like to propose
for IGC to host, together with other like-minded people.

I thought discussion around CSTD WG on IGF, its outcome, will be an
important starting point for us.
OF course, we can explore more issues than just CSTD WG per se.
Peter Major, Chair of CSTD IGF WG has agreed to be one of the speakers.

Please feel free to use the Etherpad below to put your concrete suggestions.

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/IGF_12_Workshop_Proposal_A

I plan to "edit" the final version in time.

Thanks,

izumi