[governance] EFF participation at next IGF

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri Apr 20 18:25:50 EDT 2012

Hola folks,

This year many EFFers will be attending the next IGF. If any of you are
interested to invite some of my colleagues to your workshop, feel free
to contact me or if you know them, contact them directly.

Matt Zimmerman, Senior Staff Attorney
Jillian York, Director, International Freedom of Expression,
Kurt Opsahl, Senior Staff Attorney

All the best,

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org