[governance] Call for NomCom volunteers of 25

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Apr 1 23:35:54 EDT 2012

Dear list,

We would like to initiate the new NomCom selection process in order
to fill the Appeals Team 2012.

As defined in the NomCom process below, we need 25 volunteers,
of which final five NomCom members and two or three reserve members
will be randomly selected.

http://www.igcaucus.org/nomcom-process

Please indicate your willingness to serve for the NomCom.

We will have one month to select the NomCom and another month
for NomCom to select the Appeals Team.

Thank you for your cooperation and support,

Sala and Izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org