[governance] Re: CS-EU Meeting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Sep 30 10:26:44 EDT 2011

Thank you Wolfgang for sharing this with us.

I think it will be important to keep the link, not only the following
areas reported,
but perhaps also the issue of IGF improvement through CSTD WG though
EU, I believe, do not have any direct involvement as such. G20 may also be
another target/subject so is the UN GA on Code of Conduct on Internet
security proposal.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<