[governance] Call for nominations for co-coordinator of Internet Governance Caucus

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Sep 29 09:38:37 EDT 2011

If you are interested in becoming the next co-coordinator of the Internet Governance Caucus, please forward your nomination to myself or Izumi, or to the list.  If you are interested in nominating someone else for that position, please check with them first, and then send your nomination accordingly.

It would be ideal if some nominees, particularly those who are in Nairobi, could express their interest before the IGF concludes, because I will then be able to have a face-to-face handover discussion with them and explain the membership database and other procedures.

Thanks.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
www.consumersinternational.org
Twitter @ConsumersInt

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.