[governance] Informal meeting with USG

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:48:56 EDT 2011

Izumi
Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I cant make it since I am part of the team that is taking Vin Cerf to the ihub this afternoon. Best wishes with the meeting.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!