[governance] Closing session civil society statement

Joy Liddicoat joy at apc.org
Thu Sep 29 02:26:07 EDT 2011

Thanks for your note Jeremy,

In relation to the closing statement, I agree that strong message is needed
that the IGF be the forum in which the various IG principles are discussed.
Our specific request is that the closing statement proffer that, in order to
focus on these various principles proposals in more transparent and
multi-stakeholder ways, the next IGF have as its main theme human rights and
internet governance.

Joy