[governance] Notes for input to opening session statement

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:21:35 EDT 2011

Thanks alot to Jeremy, Fouad, Imran, Sala, McTim, Ginger, Isumi and Shaila for your wonderful ideas. I will try and summarize/use what I can in the 4 minutes provided.

Have a great week.
Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!