[governance] Nairobi on the ground advice for IGF goers

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:36:22 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Warm smily Jumbo! Thanks to all your helpful hints, I had a seamless entry
and did not have to pay for visa fees and advised them that my country was
on the "no visa required" list and also your letter Grace helped them to
identify that I was here for the IGF.

If anything, I experienced a most pleasant hospitality from the Customs,
Immigration and the warm Kenyan hospitality from those at the IG desk. Thank
you to the organisers because I know you had a huge role in ensuring the
seamlessness of our journey.

For me, it took me around 30 hours in total flight time to get here from
Fiji. I followed all the tips and even got a $2US Sim Card from Bon Voyage
shop outside the Airport.

Best Regards,
Sala