[governance] Registering for Remote and e-participation: we must make it happen

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 08:05:31 EDT 2011

McTim said:
FYI, many of the technical communities meetings have had RP of various sorts
since before the IGF was born.

Yes, there are many important best practices we need to hear about. Please
post here, or better yet, join us at Workshop 67 on e-participation to
tell everyone about them. We need to learn from you!

9 a.m. Nairobi time Sept. 29th.
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2011View&wspid=67

Thanks
Ginger (Virginia) Paque