[governance] Registering for Remote and e-participation: we must make it happen

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:39:36 EDT 2011

I spent this week at the second meeting of the Caribbean Network Operators'
Group - CARIBnog - and was really happy to find that they were facilitating
remote participation for that meeting too.
I know that everyone is terrifically busy at the moment. I have been
admiring and applauding from afar Bernard and Grace and lots of other people
whose names I don't know. But let's try to make registration for remote
participants, if possible for those who will only listen as well as for the
active participants, a standard for future IGFs.
I wish you all safe travel, happy landings and a productive and enjoyable
meeting. I'll be with you in spirit, and hopefully also virtually.
Deirdre