[governance] Registering for Remote and e-participation: we must make it happen

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:58:57 EDT 2011

Dear Ginger,

I'm the remote panelist on 3 workshops and just completed the registered for
the 3rd one. The registration system was still open, up to 3 minutes ago.

Best,

Hong

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Bernard,
> Several people on the list have asked whether they must be registered in
> order to attend remote sessions--online registration is now closed, so they
> can no longer register.
>
> A. Must they be registered to attend?
> B. Better if they are so they are 'counted'
> C. Will online registration open later for remote participants only?
>
> Gracias! Your work is very much appreciated.
>
> Best,
> Ginger
>

> Ginger (Virginia) Paque
> Diplo Foundation
> www.diplomacy.edu/ig
> VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
>
> *Join the Diplo community IG discussions: www.diplointernetgovernance.org*
>

> On 22 September 2011 07:03, Bernard Sadaka <sdkaaa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Thompson and All,
>> All workshops will have remote participation.
>> Links will soon be published on http://www.intgovforum.org/cms
>> All the best,
>> Bernard.
>> -
>> Bernard SADAKA
>> IGF Secretariat
>>

>>   On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Thompson, Darlene <
>> DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>    Will all of the sessions be available for remote participation?****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> Thanks,****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> D****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>>
>>> Darlene A. Thompson****
>>>
>>> Community Access Program Administrator****
>>>
>>> Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP****
>>>
>>> P.O. Box 1000, Station 910****
>>>
>>> Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0****
>>>
>>> Phone:  (867) 975-5631****
>>>
>>> Fax:  (867) 975-5610****
>>>
>>> E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca****
>>>
>>> ** **

Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/ <http://iipl.org.cn/>
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China