[governance] VISA CLEARANCE FOR THE KENYA INTERNET GOVERNANCE FORUM .

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:15:12 EDT 2011

People

Please find a letter that will allow you to get your visas upon arrival. Everyone who gave their name and I responded that I had forwarded your names can print this letter and use it. Actually there was only one name that had an issue and I already communicated with the individual directly.

As you can see, the letter is in line with yesterday's debate about protection of privacy and data. So all your names are at the Kenyan Immigrations, and at the Jomo Kenyatta international Airport. The last paragraph in the letter is the most important. You will not have any problems.

However, there are two people from Cameroun who sent their names to me today. Those are yet to be cleared and must wait for me to give them a go ahead (they know themselves).

Also, I will not be processing any more visas. Its just too late now.

For those of you who will arrive earlier, please note that you can collect your badges from Friday at UNON. They will be open on saturday and sunday. It might be useful to collect badges over the weekend to avoid the congestion from Monday.

Karibuni ( Welcome in Swahili) Nairobi.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!