[governance] IGF in Nairobi. Do you need visa assistance?

vincent solomon vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 01:31:12 EDT 2011

1. Name that appears on the passport : ALIAMA VINCENT SOLOMON

2. Passport number : B07977992

3. Nationality : Ugandan

Your help is welcome . Thanks .

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”

NAME: VINCENT SOLOMON ALIAMA
CONTACT: +256 773307045 / +256 713307045 / +256 753307045
EMAIL:aliama.vincent at cit.mak.ac.ug / vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk /vinsoloster at gmail.com
Skype : vinsolo2