[governance] Re: critique of the IBSA proposal

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Sep 18 13:26:56 EDT 2011

Hi Parminder,

We have shout loudly when we do not agree with issues at the OECD. Here
is a summary of other post other NGOs have written about.
http://csisac.org/2011/06/csisac_declines_to_support_oec.php

Copyright is also one of the issues at stake in this overall mess. :)

Best,

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org