[governance] Preliminary summary of the IBSA seminar on global Internet Governance

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:10:52 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I would like to share with you some news about the IBSA seminar on global
Internet governance that took place in FGV-Rio de Janeiro in the beginning
of this month. Tight schedule and deadlines have prevented me to report the
discussions with the depth and length I would like to, but I have written a
blog post about it to the site of the Brazilian Observatory of Digital
policies, which has been circulating on Twitter recently:
http://observatoriodainternet.br/discussions-and-recommendations-from-the-ibsa-seminar-on-internet-governance

I will be happy to talk more about it and share impressions here (if time
allows) or in Nairobi.

Best wishes,
MarĂ­lia

--