[governance] Re: [igf_members] opening session civil society speaker

tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Fri Sep 9 04:34:08 EDT 2011

Izumi,

I think Grace is the best choice for the opening. For the closing, your
approach of preparing the statement collectively is pretty good. I think you
Izumi should present it since Jeremy spoke last year in the closing.

TIjani BEN JEMAA
Vice Chair of the CIC
World Federation of Engineering Organizations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231