[governance] [igf_members] opening session civil society speaker

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 13:09:45 EDT 2011

Hi All

I like the idea of collaboration with host country and inclusion of gender for these speaking spots. . But like the rest of you I also feel that quality , substance and content is the main criteria for selecting a speaker or a 'duo" to represent civil society.
regards
 Shaila

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !