[governance] [igf_members] opening session civil society speaker

tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Sep 8 03:29:14 EDT 2011

Thank you very much Jeremy. You read my mind. I think it’s really fair.

While I do like you to be speaking in the opening session, I believe that we
need to avoid appointing the same people every year.

We should appoint preferably a woman from the south, but the quality remains
the main criterion.

TIjani BEN JEMAA

Vice Chair of the CIC

World Federation of Engineering Organizations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231