[governance] [igf_members] opening session civil society speaker

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Sep 7 20:30:45 EDT 2011

My guess is that in time we will be asked to nominate speakers for other
sessions eg including closing ­ I think it is fine for Alice for Opening,
but towards closing it would be good to have Jeremy or someone closer to the
action sum our our responses in the light of developments during the
meeting.

Sorry I won¹t be there!