[governance] IGC meeting at Nairobi IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Sep 7 20:23:50 EDT 2011

On 08/09/2011, at 2:29 AM, Ginger Paque wrote:

> Hi McTim,
> Thanks for clarifying... yes, I was indeed mistaken. The links I posted were for the IGF, not the IGC meeting the day before..
>
> It seems like we should be able to set something up, if it has not been done so yet. I can bring my laptop to moderate, if we have an Internet connection, and set up a mechanism. Jeremy, what did you have in mind? Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks Ginger.  There is an integrated Jabber, IRC and web-based chat room available here:

http://igf-online.net/chat.php

Or if people prefer Skype, or Google+ Hangouts, we can use those.  Let's hear what the remote participants would like to use.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
www.consumersinternational.org
Twitter @ConsumersInt

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.