[governance] IGC meeting at Nairobi IGF

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:02:30 EDT 2011

Hi Shaila and everybody:
The list of hubs is here:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011/list-of-remote-hubs-2011

If you cannot find a hub near you, check out the hub instructions, and see
if you would like to form a hub in your area! It's the best way to
participate remotely, and benefit from local discussions at the same time.
Hope to see you there.
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011/hubs-instructions-2011

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011

AND... with the remote moderators on all workshops, this will not be remote
observation, but remote participation, if you want it to be...

See you online?
Cheers, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
Diplo Foundation