[governance] IGC on Facebook?

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:54:58 EDT 2011

Hi Jeremy and Izumi and everyone
 I have no objection to using FB for education and exposure to the work of IGF. However, perhaps we need to use a different platform, maybe a group on skype or google  or even a closed group on FB so that there can be more comfortable debate amongst ourselves. Much of what we say is is within the context of our own involvement with IGF and within past history and relationships with one another. Sometimes statements made in haste within this context may be misunderstood by the wider community. Also we all like the right to be forgotten. I don't think FB will let us do that ! Like all of you I use FB extensively and know some of what it does with our info :)

cheers
 Shaila

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !