[governance] IGC on Facebook?

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Sep 6 09:12:04 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. All seem valid and important.

I did not intend to make Facebook page or group too integral with our
operations,
and I don't exclude using our wiki.

Yet, since there are great many people who are using the Facebook already
if not IGC members but they may share our concerns and interests in a
larger sense, it might be useful to try this out. That is to start the
Open page.
On top of that, or instead of that, say for a while, we can use more private
Group function, depending on the settings we can make it secret, closed but
could be seen by anyone, or just open.

I like to first try this "closed group" and see how it works (or not).

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
                              www.anr.org