[governance] Registration remote moderators workshops

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:43:44 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I am sure you received this e-mail directly from the secretariat, but I
thought that it was useful call the attention of our group, specially those
organizing workshops, to these important information.
Best,

Dear Workshop Organizer,

We are sending this email as an update on remote participation for your
workshop.

Please note that new training sessions for remote participation
moderators has been scheduled at the following URL:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011/trainings-2011

Please inform your remote participation moderator to register to one of the
trainings in case s/he didn't register yet or have taken the training
already.

In order to make sure that all workshops have remote participation
moderators, please make sure that your remote participation moderator
register his participation to your workshop at the following URL:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011/rp-moderator-registration-2011

In case you have one or more remote panellists participating at
your workshop, they are required to register their participation at the
following URL:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/remote-participation-2011/remote-panellist-registration-2011
This registration will provide your remote panellist with all needed
technical details for her/his successful remote panellist participation.

Let us know if you need anything on the matter.

All the best,
Bernard
--
Bernard Sadaka