[governance] Re: CS-EU Meeting

nhklein nhklein at gmx.net
Fri Sep 30 22:14:49 EDT 2011

On 10/01/2011 01:26 AM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> Thanks
>
> yoyu are right. We should invite the Chinese government for a dialogue  in 2012.
>
> wolfgang
Very good suggestion - direct talk is good, and not only talking with
assumed "friends."

Norbert Klein

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org