[governance] before lunch

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Mon Oct 31 10:52:14 EDT 2011

Dear Izumi,

Great inputs so far!

The new chair is a very focus person and I believe he will drive the seat
properly.

Happy interactions ahead after lunch.

Warm regards.

Sonigitu Ekpe
*Project Support Officer[Agriculturist]*
Cross River Farm Credit Scheme
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
3 Barracks Road P.M.B. 1119
Calabar - Cross River State, Nigeria.
Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179

Skype: sonigitu.asibong.ekpe.aji

 *"LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving" *