[governance] November 1-2 Ministerial Cyber Event was Re: [] Cyber Security 2011

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:47:23 EDT 2011

Dear All,

IHaving just arrived in Suva, Fiji, I now have the chance to read and
respond to threads soon. I must say it has been great reading all the
interesting threads etc.  This is excellent Philipp and it would be great
to read his short report if it is available and for "free" of course.

Best,

Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT