[governance] IANA contract to be opened for competitive bidding on November 4

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:43:32 EDT 2011

Lous Pouzin asked

" What international agreement allows the USG to make unilateral decisions on
the management of a common good?"

Reply by the undersigned on June 03, 1997

"We need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in
preserving and extending an international order friendly to our
security, our prosperity, and our principles.
Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not
be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to
build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security
and our greatness in the next century"
Signed:.
Elliott Abrams    Gary Bauer    William J. Bennett    Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney    Eliot A. Cohen    Midge Decter    Paula Dobriansky
Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg    Francis Fukuyama    Frank Gaffney    Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan    Zalmay Khalilzad    I. Lewis Libby    Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle    Peter W. Rodman    Stephen P. Rosen    Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld    Vin Weber    George Weigel    Paul Wolfowitz

Louis Pouzin wrote

--
Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist-OutCome Mapper