[governance] Announcing the results of the 2012 IGC coordinator elections

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:10:55 EDT 2011

I think rules of voting all over are about expresssing a preference and the fact that one feels confident in being led by their prefered candidate.

Let me also congratulate Sala and express my gratitude to Jeremy for the good work, and in particular for creating this platform. It became so useful for mobilisation and also for coordinating our statements and strategy during the recently ended IGF in Nairobi.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!