[governance] Announcing the results of the 2012 IGC coordinator elections

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 07:38:34 EDT 2011

Thanks to Dr Jeremy,

Congratulation to Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro.

Very interesting that one lawyer is replacing another lawyer.

Hopefully, Sala will also be very helpful for the coordinating and
representing IGC CS.

I also agree with the Dr Jeremy, for the provisioning in voting for "non
from the proposed options" and also vote to add this option in the Charter
as well.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmad Shah